Reduce Your Student Loan - CALL 855-587-6708
Alabama Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Scroll then Click on your AL Social Security office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
|Albertville 412 MARTLING ROAD ALBERTVILLE, AL 35951||Alexander 63 ALIANT PARKWAY ALEXANDER CITY, AL 35010||Andalusia 24467 ALABAMA HWY 55 ANDALUSIA, AL 36420||Anniston 801 QUINTARD AVENUE ANNISTON, AL 36201|
|Bessemer 5475 ACADEMY WAY BESSEMER, AL 35022||Birmingham 1972 GADSDEN HWY. BIRMINGHAM, AL 35235||Birmingham 1200 REV ABRAHAM WOODS JR BLVD BIRMINGHAM, AL 35285||Cullman 1908 COMMERCE AVE NW CULLMAN, AL 35055|
|Decatur 717 MCGLATHERY LN SE DECATUR, AL 35601||Dothan 1778 WHATLEY DRIVE DOTHAN, AL 36303||Fairhope 101 COURTHOUSE DRIVE FAIRHOPE, AL 36532||Florence 203 SOUTH WALNUT ST FLORENCE, AL 35630|
|Gadsden 204 ENTERPRISE DRIVE GADSDEN, AL 35904||Huntsville 4970 RESEARCH DRIVE,NW HUNTSVILLE, AL 35805||Jackson 4249 N COLLEGE AVE JACKSON, AL 36545||Jasper 501 THE MALL WAY JASPER, AL 35504|
|Mobile 550 GOVERNMENT ST MOBILE, AL 36602||Montgomery 4344 CARMICHAEL RD MONTGOMERY, AL 36106||Opelika 1800 CORPORATE DR OPELIKA, AL 36801||Selma 120 EXECUTIVE PARK LN SELMA, AL 36701|
|Talladega 736 NORTH STREET EAST TALLADEGA, AL 35160||Tuscaloosa 2005 UNIVERSITY BLVD TUSCALOOSA, AL 35401|
Alabama Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Alabama Social Security offices are usually very crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Alabama Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Alabama Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Alabama social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state