|Alton 501 BELLE ST ALTON, IL 62002||Aurora 1325 N. LAKE STREET AURORA, IL 60506||Belleville 1670 LEBANON AVE BELLEVILLE, IL 62221||Bloomingdale 230 WEST LAKE STREET BLOOMINGDALE, IL 60108|
|Bloomington 207 N WILLIAMSBURG DR BLOOMINGTON, IL 61704||Carbondale 250 W CHERRY ST CARBONDALE, IL 62901||Champaign 501 BELLE ST ALTON, IL 62002||Chicago 4849 N MILWAUKEE AVE CHICAGO, IL 60630|
|Chicago Heights 104 S. HALSTED STREET CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL 60411||Danville 400 N. VERMILION ST. DANVILLE, IL 61832||Decatur 606 W PERSHING RD DECATUR, IL 62526||East St Louis 650 MISSOURI AVE EAST ST LOUIS, IL 62201|
|Effingham 1207 NETWORK CENTRE DR EFFINGHAM, IL 62401||Elgin 790 FLETCHER DR ELGIN, IL 60123||Evanston 2116 GREEN BAY RD EVANSTON, IL 60201||Freeport 4 E LINDEN ST FREEPORT, IL 61032|
|Galesburg 2060 WINDISH DRIVE GALESBURG, IL 61401||Harrisburg 18 VETERANS DRIVE HARRISBURG, IL 62946||Hillside 230 NORTH MANNHEIM RD HILLSIDE, IL 60162||Joliet 552 HOUBOLT RD JOLIET, IL 60431|
|Kankakee 630 E. OAK ST. KANKAKEE, IL 60901||Litchfield 1107 W FERDON LITCHFIELD, IL 62056||Mt Vernon 105 S 6TH STREET MOUNT VERNON, IL 62864||North Riverside 7222 W CERMAK RD NORTH RIVERSIDE, IL 60546|
|Palos Hills 10718 S ROBERTS RD PALOS HILLS, IL 60465||Pekin 2801 BROADWAY PEKIN, IL 61554||Peoria 815 W PIONEER PARKWAY PEORIA, IL 61615||Peru 915 WENZEL RD PERU, IL 61354|
|Prospect Heights 705 NORTH WHEELING RD MOUNT PROSPECT, IL 60056||Quincy 2401 LIND STREET QUINCY, IL 62301||Rock Island 2350 4TH AVE ROCK ISLAND, IL 61201||Rockford 502 E JEFFERSON ST ROCKFORD, IL 61107|
|Springfield 3112 CONSTITUTION DR SPRINGFIELD, IL 62704||Sterling 3512 E LINCOLNWAY STERLING, IL 61081||Waukegan 1930 N LEWIS AVE WAUKEGAN, IL 60087||West Frankfort 1005 FACTORY OUTLET DR WEST FRANKFORT, IL 62896|
|Woodridge 7440 PROVIDENCE DR WOODRIDGE, IL 60517||Woodstock 2450 LAKE SHORE DR WOODSTOCK, IL 60098|
Illinois Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Illinois Social Security offices are usually very crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Illinois Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Illinois Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Illinois social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.