|Bismarck 1680 E CAPITOL AVE BISMARCK, ND 58501||Devils Lake 221 2ND ST NW DEVILS LAKE, ND 58301||Fargo 657 N 2ND AVE FARGO, ND 58102||Grand Forks 402 DEMERS AVE GRAND FORKS, ND 58201|
|Jamestown 300 2ND AVE NE JAMESTOWN, ND 58401||Minot 100 1ST ST SW MINOT, ND 58701||Williston 1137 2ND AVE WEST WILLISTON, ND 58801|
North Dakota Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: North Dakota Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local North Dakota Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in North Dakota Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the North Dakota social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.