Reduce Your Student Loan - CALL 855-587-6708 | Call A Doctor For Just $19.95 With No Insurance
SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE
SUITE 100 1680 E CAPITOL AVE BISMARCK, ND 58501
Local Number 1-877-319-6044 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-701-250-4620
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
3 BLOCKS EAST OF NORTH “HARDEES” RESTAURANT WHICH IS ON STATE STREET (HWY 83). SSA OFFICE IS IN WHITE/GREY BLDG WITH SSA LOGO ON SIGN IN FRONT.
Bismarck ND Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Bismarck ND Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Bismarck ND Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Bismarck ND Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Bismarck ND Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Bismarck ND social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Bismarck ND
|Bismarck ND Social Security Office||Devils Lake ND Social Security Office||Fargo ND Social Security office||Grand Forks ND Social Security Office||Jamestown ND Social Security Office|
|Minot ND Social Security Office||Williston ND Social Security Office|
Find more North Dakota Social Security Office Locations near Bismarck ND
My experience at Bismarck ND Social Security Office – Kerry: In December we got a letter saying he was getting reduced checks because ND MA was no longer covering him, although we got a letter in November saying he was covered….