Reduce Your Student Loan - CALL 855-587-6708
SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICES
STE 110 1750 MCGILCHRIST ST SE SALEM, OR 97302
National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-800-325-0778
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
TO GET TO THE OFFICE FROM DOWNTOWN SALEM, DRIVE SOUTH ON 12TH STREET AND TURN LEFT ON MCGILCHRIST ST SE. FROM THE SOUTH, DRIVE NORTH ON 13TH STREET AND TURN RIGHT ON MCGILCHRIST STREET SE. THE BLDG WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT AS YOU DRIVE EAST ON MCGILCHRIST. FREE PARKING AROUND BLDG. DEAF & HARD OF HEARING CALLERS SHOULD USE OREGON RELAY SERVICE @ 711
Salem OR Social Security office assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens.They also maintains earnings records under workers Social Security numbers and administrates Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
Salem OR Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Salem OR Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Salem OR Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Salem OR Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Salem OR social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office near Salem OR
|Eugene||La Grande||Medford||North Bend|
Find more Oregon Social Security Office Locations near Salem OR