Reduce Your Student Loan - CALL 855-587-6708 | Call A Doctor For Just $19.95 With No Insurance
South Carolina Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local South Carolina SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your questionScroll then Click on your office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
|Aiken 151 CORPORATE PKWY AIKEN, SC 29803||Anderson 4 CIVIC CTR BLVD EXT ANDERSON, SC 29625||Bennettsville 1028 CHERAW ST BENNETTSVILLE, SC 29512||Camden 1111 BROAD STREET CAMDEN, SC 29020|
|Charleston 1463 TOBIAS GADSON BLV CHARLESTON, SC 29407||Clinton 292 PROFESSIONAL PK RD CLINTON, SC 29325||Columbia 1835 ASSEMBLY ST COLUMBIA, SC 29201||Conway 1316 3RD AVE CONWAY, SC 29526|
|Florence 181 DOZIER BLVD FLORENCE, SC 29501||Georgetown 413 KING ST GEORGETOWN, SC 29440||Greenville 319 PELHAM RD GREENVILLE, SC 29615||Greenwood 115 ENTERPRISE COURT GREENWOOD, SC 29649|
|Orangeburg 1379 SIMS ST ORANGEBURG, SC 29115||Port Royal 646 ROBERT SMALLS PKWY BEAUFORT, SC 29906||Rock Hill 499 LAKESHORE PKWY ROCK HILL, SC 29730||Spartanburg 145 N CHURCH ST SPARTANBURG, SC 29306|
|Sumter 240 BULTMAN DR SUMTER, SC 29150||Walterboro 502 ROBERTSON BLVD WALTERBORO, SC 29488|
South Carolina Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: South Carolina Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local South Carolina Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in South Carolina Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the South Carolina social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.