HI Social Security Offices Hawaii
Hawaii Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local Hawaii SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Got A Question?
Scroll then Click on your HI Social Security office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
111 E PUAINAKO ST
HILO, HI 96720
300 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI 96850
563 FARRINGTON HWY
KAPOLEI, HI 96707
4334 RICE ST
LIHUE, HI 96766
2200 MAIN ST
WAILUKU, HI 96793
Hawaii Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Hawaii Social Security offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with concerns or questions related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Hawaii Social Security office office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do you can snack while you wait in any Hawaii Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Hawaii social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.