ND Social Security offices in North Dakota
North Dakota Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local North Dakota SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Click on your ND Social Security office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
1680 E CAPITOL AVE
BISMARCK, ND 58501
221 2ND ST NW
DEVILS LAKE, ND 58301
657 N 2ND AVE
FARGO, ND 58102
402 DEMERS AVE
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201
300 2ND AVE NE
JAMESTOWN, ND 58401
100 1ST ST SW
MINOT, ND 58701
1137 2ND AVE WEST
WILLISTON, ND 58801
North Dakota Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: North Dakota Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local North Dakota Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in North Dakota Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the North Dakota social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.