NH Social Security offices New Hampshire
New Hampshire Social Security offices assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens, maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. You can visit your local New Hampshire SS office and apply for your monthly retirement, survivor or disability cash benefits for which you qualify. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question.
Click on your NH Social Security office for Phone Contact, Map and More Information
70 COMMERCIAL ST
CONCORD, NH 03301
34 MECHANIC STREET
KEENE, NH 03431
177 MAIN STREET
LITTLETON, NH 03561
1100 ELM ST
MANCHESTER, NH 03101
175 AMHERST ST
NASHUA, NH 03064
80 DANIEL ST
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801
New Hampshire Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: New Hampshire Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local New Hampshire Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in New Hampshire Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the New Hampshire social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Locate another Social Security Office in a different state.